- Sisters welcome
- Interested in board membership with ATB?
- Interested in Service membership ( restauranteur, carpenter, plumber, massage therapist, landscaper, winter plow driver, electrician, travel agent, teacher, etc – (very few limits) – We want to get a healthy list so no one member will be overused.
- Interested in choir directing and singing please call. Again, we want this to be fun and will be flexible on practice and choir member and director needs. Currently considering 4 performances a year to be used as a fundraising/PR for ATB.
- Anyone interested in donating a home or business building up for demolition for the scrap. Half of what is earned will be offered as a tax write off. Or, if someone wishes to donate anything of value a tax write off can be discussed.
- Volunteers must be over 18Criminal background checks requiredChild Abuse Clearance requiredThe appropriate transfer of Safe Sanctuary Guidelines will be presented and signedAn ATB covenant will be developed for signature as well.
Please call and we will discuss what you can offer to this wonderful community non-profit. David: 570-344-2357 Our Tax ID number is #82-3106670. While site is being reconstructed, you may mail your check donation to: A Thousand Brothers, 617 High ST. Bell Mt, Diction City. PA 18519.
CEO/Founder: David M Willson, MSW, MS, ED.S. at 570-344-2357
Please click the donate button to donate. Chose either one time donate or choice of month, annually and so on